Keto Friendly Cashew Beef
This keto friendly and easy to make version of cashew beef will keep you satisfied in no time when you're craving Chinese food. You'll be surprised just how good it tastes.
½ cup tamari (gluten-free soy sauce).
¼ cup raw almond butter.
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil.
½ tsp red pepper flakes.
2 tbsp avocado oil.
1 ½ lbs. flank steak, cut against the grain into thin slices.
1 garlic clove, minced.
3 green onion trimmed and thinly sliced.
1 cup raw cashews, whole unsalted.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the tamari, almond butter, sesame oil and red pepper flakes.
2. Heat the avocado oil in a large wok or pan over medium-high heat. Add the steak strips and cook for 2-3 minutes; flip, add the zucchini and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
3. Add the garlic and green onions. Cook for about 1 minute.
4. Add the sauce and stir to coat. Cook 2 minutes more, or until the zucchini is soft but not mushy.
5. Remove from heat. Stir in the cashews and serve immediately.