Hot Chocolate Protein Cookies
There is no getting around it, sometimes you just have to have a cookie. . . Or two. . . or a few cookies to settle your sweet tooth! When that time comes, It’s good to know you have a recipe you can fall back on that won’t set you back that much or completely throw your macros off.
These hot chocolate protein cookies will take care of your craving and more! Packed with protein, these cookies are a healthier option than most other chocolate cookie recipes you’ll find they taste good too!
For this recipe, we're using and recommend the Chocolate Cacao flavor of Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate & Colostrum from PNP Supplements.
Here are the benefits:
- Health-Based Nutrition: 130 calories, 1g fat, 5g carbs, 1g sugar (per serving)
- Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate: 25g per serving (30 servings)
- Bovine Colostrum: 5g per serving for immune & gut health support
- Branched Chain Amino Acids: 5.3g per serving (Leucine 2,546mg, Isoleucine 1,351mg, Valine 1,415mg)
- Essential Amino Acids: 11.4g per serving
- Probiotics: 2 Billion CFU per serving for better digestion
You can purchase the Chocolate Cacao Whey Protein Isolate that we used in this exact recipe by clicking HERE.
PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES - COOK TIME: 15 MINUTES - YIELDS: 22 COOKIES
- 2 small ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and mashed (about 1 cup)
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 oz dark chocolate, chopped (option dark chocolate chips)
- 1 – 2 scoop(s) Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate & Colostrum – Chocolate Cacao flavor
- Preheat oven to 350° Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients except the dark chocolate. Start with one scoop of Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate & Colostrum. If you would like more protein in your cookies or a thicker mix, add a second scoop. Process until well combined and smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate chunks (chips). Drop tablespoonfuls of the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches between cookies. Using lightly moistened fingers, flatten the dough into cookie shapes. Baking 12-15 minutes, or until just set. Let cool on the baking sheet or on a wire rack for 15 minutes before removing from rack to cool completely. Once cool, remove cookies and enjoy!
- Store leftover cookies covered in the refrigerator.
There you have Hot Chocolate Protein Cookies. I hope you have your family enjoy them as much as mine does. Ready to create your own batch of you and your family? If you are, you are going to want to use PNP Supplements’ Chocolate Cacao Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate & Colostrum!
Our Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate & Colostrum formula is a high quality, all-natural grass-fed whey protein that is rBGH free, free of antibiotics and artificial flavors and colors. Packed with 25 grams of protein, our Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate delivers the building blocks you need to build your strength and athletic performance. It also delivers 5 grams of Bovine Colostrum and 2 BIL CFU of Probiotics to keep your immune system strong, your gut healthy and you doing what you love!